Sunday, October 23, 2005

虛無中的空間~~幻想天堂
Shaolin soccer
Today I saw a movie. It’s name is shaolin soccer. It was very nice.
Shaolin Soccer is a story that applies traditional arts to modern life. The main character, a former student of the martial art ShaoLin, desires to gather his old friends from when he studied ShaoLin and form a soccer team. Each member of their team has a special talent that makes the team stronger, but they must face the toughest and meanest team ever.
In fact ,it was very nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger EnglishTeacher said...

I still haven’t seen that one. By your description it seems to be a good movie. I think I am going to rent it. Thanks for the tip. ;)

11:16 PM  
Blogger yu_ka said...

Hi,Scorpion.
I saw the movie,too!
It was very interesting.
I wrote about Shaolin soccer in my Brog reading your article.
Please forgive writing your name in my Brog without your permission.
Please read it when you are free☆★

11:31 PM  
Blogger Happy said...

Hi.
Do you see an English teacher from Portugal? You can also see her homepage.

I think you are busy no time to follow three paragrphs. I hope you can increase your ideas from your life and English-trailers.

Wish you have a good time for studying language at the blogs.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home